Tuesday, June 14, 2005

New week, same deal

**musical mood preference: Steely Dan - Do It Again**

Well, I've started another week and made some slightly life-changing decisions, but it still seems to be a normal work-filled week for me. I picked up a shift at the bar tomorrow night 5-12 and I am already scheduled for Thursday and Saturday as well. Painting during the day all week minus a half day on Wednesday to drive to the credit union and pick up my loan check for my car.

Working today was absolutley unbearable. Roofs in the 90 degree humid weather are not exactly prime pieces of realty. I think I have another day like that to look forward to on top of the shift at the bar. I have to work with my manager, which is a different type of atmosphere than working with my other friend. Anyways, its about time for bed since a long day is ahead of me tomorrow.
|