Monday, May 23, 2005

In light of recent times

**musical mood preference: David Bowie - Andy Warhol**

These are quotes that I thought were particularly thought provoking, correct or funny:

"Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps."
-Animal House

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop.
-Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland


"Take what you can use and let the rest go by."
-Ken Kesey

"You can stump any stoner with just one question: 'What were we just talking about?'"
-Jim Breuer

"I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."
-Hunter S. Thompson

"To be just without being mad (and the madder you get the madder you get), to be peaceful without being stupid, to be interested without being compulsive, to be happy without being hysterical. . . . smoke grass."
-Ken Kesey


"I like America, just as everybody else does. I love America, I gotta say that. But America will be judged."
-Bob Dylan
|