Monday, May 02, 2005

Memorable Weekend

**musical mood preference: CREAM - I Feel Free**

Friday night, I went to a bonfire and though the weather tried to ruin it, I still had a good time. It's fun to have the guys altogether and hanging out, listening to the radio and managing a fire.

Saturday I worked until midnight and then I went to a festival for Beltane/May Day with some of my older friends. We had a good time talking and listening to stories from two of the funniest people I know. It ended up being a late night/early morning.

This left me waking up late on Sunday (not til about noon), at which time my cousin called and told me to come over for a cook out. He had been marinating chicken and steak for a couple of hours and it ended up being a delicious meal.

All in all, I'd say that I had a pretty good weekend. I spent the majority of it with friends and the rest at work.
|