Sunday, May 22, 2005

Some Rock Quotes

I'm interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that appears to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom.
-Jim Morrison

Q. How does it feel to be the Jesse James of rock?
A. William Bonney would be more accurate. Jesse James was motivated by greed, while Billy the Kid did it for the fun of it. All Americans are outlaws.
-Jim Morrison

Drugs are a bet with your mind.
-Jim Morrison

"I like America, just as everybody else does. I love America, I gotta say that. But America will be judged."
-Bob Dylan

Don't follow leaders, & watch your parkin' meters.
-Bob Dylan

I had a great time. I think a lot of us had a great time back then. But I don't see myself as being stuck in the sixties or anything like that -- except that I still have long hair.
-Neil Young

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?
-John Lennon
|