Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Some More Rock Quotes

Violence isn't always evil. What's evil is the infatuation with violence.
-Jim Morrison

I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison

I don't intend to be a performing flea anymore. I was the dreamweaver, but although I'll be around I don't intend to be running at 20,000 miles an hour trying to prove myself. I don't want to die at 40.
-John Lennon (1940-1980)

It's funny how most people love the dead, once you're dead your made for life.
-Jimi Hendrix

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
-Jimi Hendrix

White collar conservative flashin down the street, pointing that plastic finger at me, they all assume my kind will drop and die, but I'm gonna wave my freak flag high.
-Jimi Hendrix
|