Monday, June 13, 2005

I hate this

**musical mood preference: The Zombies - Time of the Season**


I think that I have a problem with inattention. I am easily distracted by most things and lack motivation for things that don't seem essential to me. I mess up stupid things at work. Little details about orders and absent minded mistakes are quarter-hourly happenings. It makes me feel so useless and dim. I think I am going to go talk to my doctor in Endwell about it. I want to see if he also thinks it is what I believe it is.

I think I'll make an appointment for the earliest possible time.

Life is weird. I had such a wonderful weekend, but I think that it hurts me to see everyone and feel so much caring and then have to leave it. I miss having that many friends and being around so many special and interesting girls these past two days has left me missing the empty portion that is my love life. Someday, I suppose. I guess I never realized it would be so hard without that part of life. I haven't had that at all for almost a full year now, but it still haunts me and all I want is to have that feeling back. If only a person would come along with shared affections.

Anyway, enough whining. Bed time, work in the morning. Hopefully getting a new car tomorrow or Tuesday too.
|