Monday, March 07, 2005

Migraines

**musical mood preference: Neko Case - Lady Pilot**

How often in the last 8 years have I suffered with a terrible migraine headache? Suffered through an entire day of school or work or baseball with a pounding and unrelenting bastard of a headache, only to come home and crash for hours of pained sleep. ALL TOO OFTEN. It used to be much worse. When I was about 15 years old, I used to have headaches nearly every day.

I wish I knew how to get rid of them. I've tried so many things. At first they atrributed these headaches to my allergies, but when they got WORSE on allergy medication, it was apparent that wasn't the problem.

I've seen chiropractors, allergists, neurologists, general practitioners, and so on. None of them have given me a viable option for eliminating my headaches.
|