Sunday, January 23, 2005

Blah

**musical mood preference: The Killers - Mr Brightside**

In my Business Law course, I sit next to this very attractive young woman with some of the most alluring eyes I've ever seen. My only complaint: she wears WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too much makeup. I bet that she is still very pretty without her 43,784,534 layers of makeup. Then again, I've always been sort of turned off by caked on make up. Little bits for accentuation is nice, but if you have to coat your entire face in the stuff...why bother?

It's a Saturday night and I'm officially a loser. I had planned to go to the Felix Sarco/Teenage Girls show at the Staircase in Pittston, but it got shot down from both directions. It was cancelled first off... and if that wasn't bad enough, my car is shot (timing chain, and tons and tons of fuses). The windows are stuck in the DOWN position (remember that it snowed 8 inches today), the windshield wipers don't work (once again, remember the EIGHT INCHES), the speedometer and tachometer are allllllll screwed up, the power locks aren't working and the rear defroster is on the fritz. So yeah... its a heap of complete shit.

So instead of having fun at a show, I'm sitting here in my room reading about deviance and contractual law. Booo snow, boooooooooo automobiles that break down. Boo friends who live far away, boo loneliness.
|