Monday, April 25, 2005

Penn State Weekend

**musical mood preference: War - Cisco Kid**

As usual, I had a great time at Penn State this weekend. Staying and hanging out with those girls is always a trip. Sara is definitely one of my favorite people.

I'm glad I got out of the Valley and away from work for the weekend and into an atmosphere of fun; it's an atmosphere that I miss and one that I love. Seeing a lot of my high school friends and some of my college ones made it even better.

Highlights:

:: Once again: Mikey doing the Thriller dance, if only in an aborted manner
:: Mahdi attempting to do the Thriller dance. And eventually falling and drooling on himself.
:: Seeing that d-bag Jaime.
:: Seeing random friends from high school, including two ex-girlfriends.
:: Having people tell me I smell. But them still continuing to talk and flirt with me.
:: Everyone telling me how burnt I look.
:: Seeing Felix Sarco, even if only for two songs.
:: Getting stuck on Interstate 80 between mile markers 255 and 258 for an hour and twenty minutes while nothing happened. No accident to rubber-neck, no construction to blame it on. Just a bunch of idiot drivers.
|