Sunday, January 09, 2005

Weekend

**musical mood preference: Neko Case - My '63**

I had a solid good weekend. Friday was the night out. Chuck, Dave and I went up to Scranton to see Felix Sarco at the Cultural Center. Had a few drinks, listened to some quality rock and came back to the Valley. We headed to the bar for a couple of hours, and after last call we went home to sleep. All in all, a good night.

Saturday, I relaxed most of the day and then went to a movie with Mathew. We saw White Noise . . . all I can say is that it is a creepy movie that makes you squirm in your seat. We went back to mom's house and I dominated Risk, game of world domination. Another quality weekend night.

Sunday . . . I guess we'll see how that pans out. Monday is what I'm actually looking forward to.


On another note, grades were finally issued... my only comment about this: getting grades at Luzerne is right on par with an elementary school report card. It doesn't take much to do well. It's sort of discouraging.

I finished The Master and Margarita this morning. I will do a review later tonight.
|