Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Dinner dates - Anyone living or dead.

*musical mood preference: Jimi Hendrix & The Beatles - Day Tripper**

I would love to have dinner with the following people. They include literary, historical, pop culture and legendary figures. The possiblities are endless. Assumption is that comprehension will be there, language not being a barrier.


James Joyce - I must understand Finnegans Wake
Jesus - So many things could be clarified for me at this meeting
James Connolly - just for the experience
Kurt Cobain - my musical obsession for almost half my life
Monica Bellucci (this is my mandatory libido-inspired choice)
Cathal Brugha - I'd like to meet a man who's ideals were unbendable
Moses - so many questions about Pharoah, Egypt and the Ten Commandments
Ben Franklin - I hear he was a party animal
Friedrich Nieztsche - Prior to insanity, preferably, but not required.

|