Sunday, December 12, 2004

Monica Bellucci & Rachel Weisz- Absolutely Gorgeous

**musical mood preference: Irish Brigade - Little Armalite**

You might remember her as Mary Magdelene in Passion of the Christ or Persephone (the French asshole's wife) from the second and third Matrix movies.

She and Rachel Weisz are what I consider to be two of the most beautiful women in all of show business. I think I just have a thing for women with class and ethereal beauty. They're not too thin, not too thick and the exude sexiness. They're just perfect in my mind.

Monica is brilliant, an Italian law student turned actress, she is fluent in five languages.

Rachel went to Cambridge for English and was a stage virtuoso in London circles. She also speaks multiple languages fluently.

Smart women make me go all knobby-knees.
|