Saturday, December 11, 2004

Pitching and my bad habits

**musical mood preference: Ben Harper - Brown Eyed Blues**

I always get the urge to go throwing at the oddest times. Be it in class or now, at 2.56AM. It's almost always at a socially inappropriate time. Then, when I'm just sitting around on my fat ass... NOTHING. NO MOTIVATION. The bizarre workings of a lazy procrastinating Irishman.

Now, going to the gym I have no problem with; I go nearly the same time every day. That has become routine, but because of the shoddy status of my elbow, whether I'm inclined to throw is very much dependent on whether or not it feels like I'm going to tear something. Stupid non-healing injuries.

I usually throw against the big concrete wall in Hamilton Park in Kingston, but I'm almost now certain that I've pissed off all of the people who live near that park with late-night, hour+ long incessant thudding of leather and twine on concrete.

So many hinderances causes me to rarely throw anymore. Plus... it's getting fricken cold out.
|