Monday, February 14, 2005

Weekend

**musical mood preference: Janis Joplin - Me&Bobby McGee**

My weekend was eventful. I went out to my cousins Friday afternoon, and then went to the bar. From the bar, I met up with some friends and watched PLUS3 and the Non-Refundables in Plains. It was nice to be out with a group, something I haven't really done for a while. It's usually just me and one or two other people.

Saturday, I worked and then went to JPs wrestling match. After work, I went to the Legion with Pop and onwards to Luzerne later in the night. It was another past-closing night, but a great one all the same. I'm content.

Sunday was a day of sleep and weapons. I slept til after noon, and truthfully didn't get out of bed til after 2. It was delightful. Around 4, I went shooting with my cousin and our friends.
|