Tuesday, November 16, 2004

WorthlessWasteOfTime

NUMBER OF...
:x: piercings = 0
:x: tattoos = 0
:x: height = 5'10''
:x: shoe size = 11
:x: hair color = brown
:x: siblings = 2

LAST...
:x: movie you rented = You know, I've no fucking clue.
:x: movie you bought = Holy Grail
:x: song you listened to = Counting Crows' Round Here
:x: song that was stuck in your head = Clutch's Immortal
:x: cd you bought = Spirit of Freedom - Stick your Decommissioning
:x: cd you listened to = a smattering of 50's and 60's rock about cars
:x: person you've called = My mom
:x: person that's called you = Joe Budd
:x: tv show you've watched = re-run of Win Ben Stein's money
:x: person you were thinking of = strangely enough, Rachel Lay
:x: friend[s] you made = a bunch of new people (with an old wonderful friend) from this weekend that I consider friends. thanks for making my weekend great

DO...
:x: you have a crush on someone = no
:x: you wish you could live somewhere else = yes, preferably Belfast
:x: you think about suicide = when I was young and stupid, I suppose I did, but now its only an abstract concept.
:x: you believe in online dating = no.
:x: others find you attractive = rarely
:x: you want more piercings = No
:x: you drink = yes
:x: you do drugs = Rarely.
:x: you smoke = only when I'm really, really, really really drunk (sorry Sarah)
:x: you like cleaning = I like cleaning myself, a few other people, and my room and its contents. Oh, and my station.
:x: you like roller coasters = Of course
:x: you write in cursive or print = an ugly amalgamation of each

FOR OR AGAINST...
:x: long distance relationships =
against
:x: using someone = against
:x: suicide = Against.
:x: killing people = against
:x: teenage smoking = Against.
:x: doing drugs = free will
:x: driving drunk = against.
:x: gay/lesbian relationships = for.
:x: soap operas = against.

FAVORITE...
:x: food = for some bizarre reason I have been eating alot of Rice Chex, just as a snack. So that's my answer
:x: song = at the moment I love the poetry of Round Here by the Counting Crows, but it changes regularly.
:x: thing to do = Read
:x: thing to talk about = history, politics, literature.
:x: sports = Baseball.
:x: drinks = A simple beer or a simple shot.
:x: clothes = i like wearing my old tattered jeans and my ratty old black and red (now gray and strangely subdued) sweater. comfortable regardless of style
:x: holiday = none in particular, but any which gives me an opportunity to relax

HAVE YOU...
:x: ever cried over a girl = many times.
:x: ever cried over a boy = Yes.
:x: ever lied to someone = Yes
:x: ever been in a fist fight = Yes
:x: ever been arrested = No

WHAT...
:x: shampoo do you use =
suave strawberry
:x: shoes do you wear = etnies
:x: are you scared of = losing the people I love.

NUMBER...
:x: of times I have been in love? = one.
:x: number of times I have had my heart broken? = two
:x: of hearts I have broken? = three.
:x: of girls I have kissed? = erm... *blushes* *cough* 20 or so *cough*
:x: of boys I have kissed? = 2
:x: of drugs taken illegally? = 5
:x: of people I would classify as true, could trust with your life? = Five.
:x: of people I consider my enemies? = One
:x: of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? = A few
:x: of scars on my body? = enough to be more careful
:x: of things in my past that I regret? = too many to name or dig up.

FAVORITE...
:x: disney movie(s) =
Alladin
:x: word = probably "dammit"
:x: nickname = Rock
:x: guy name = Sean
:x: girl name = Aoife
:x: eye color = dark green/even brown if they're sharp.
:x: flower = i like somali roses.
:x: piercing = on a girl? I like nose piercings but only on certain girls.
:x: actor = Edward Norton
:x: actress = Scarlet Johanssen *drools*

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
:x: pretty = No.
:x: funny = Rarely.
:x: hot = no, but krystle is forcing me to think so. :p
:x: friendly = Yes
:x: amusing = Sometimes
:x: ugly = Not sure.
:x: lovable = I guess
:x: caring = Yes
:x: sweet = at times
:x: dorky = Constantly
|